Roadmap and Tickets
The roadmap shows the state of tickets for the next release as well as the backlog. Use the ticket query link, if you want to view and filter tickets.
Large software projects don't work without adhering to coding standards and relying on best practices. Code reviews are an essential part of our process.
Here you will learn how to set up your development environment, create plugins, and more.
- Download and build sources
- Build sources under Linux with mono
- Create a new plugin using Visual Studio
- Create a new plugin using SharpDevelop
- HeuristicLab persistence
- Using code snippets in Visual Studio
- Debugging algorithms in the GUI
- Create new views
- Integrate HeuristicLab in other applications
- Develop services
- Implement an Evaluator
- Source code template for a plugin
- Source code template for an algorithm
Architecture of HeuristicLab
Here we want to take a closer look at the architecture of HeuristicLab. Use this information to understand parameters, scopes and execution contexts, engines, and more.