MeanVarianceCalculator should not perform range checks of the added values
|Reported by:||mkommend||Owned by:||mkommend|
The OnlineMeanAndVarianceCalculator checks if the added values are in the range -1E13 - 1E13 and if this is not the case reports an error. This behavior is unique across all online calculators and should be removed.
The reason behind this is, that datasets containing such invalid values cannot be modeled with GP and Pearson's R² evaluator (e.g., most Korns datasets), because the algorithm executions are aborted due to invalid quality values.
Change History (10)
comment:2 Changed 3 years ago by mkommend
- Owner changed from mkommend to gkronber
- Status changed from accepted to reviewing
comment:3 Changed 3 years ago by mkommend
- Owner changed from gkronber to mkommend
- Status changed from reviewing to assigned
comment:8 Changed 2 years ago by mkommend
- Milestone changed from HeuristicLab 3.3.11 to HeuristicLab 3.3.12
comment:9 Changed 22 months ago by mkommend
- Milestone changed from HeuristicLab 3.3.12 to HeuristicLab 3.3.13