Opened 5 years ago

Closed 4 years ago

#1915 closed defect (done)

ClassNames caching leads to problems when dataset is not cloned

Reported by: abeham Owned by: abeham
Priority: medium Milestone: HeuristicLab 3.3.8
Component: Problems.DataAnalysis Version: 3.3.8
Keywords: Cc:

Description

When a DataAnalysisSolution is created with the same ProblemData instance that the user edited, then the wrong class names will be used.

Change History (11)

comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by mkommend

  • Status changed from new to accepted

comment:2 Changed 5 years ago by mkommend

  • Owner changed from mkommend to abeham
  • Status changed from accepted to reviewing

r8554:

  • Corrected class names and class values caching in ClassificationProblemData
  • Removed caching of classification penalties
  • Corrected AccuracyMaximizationThresholdCalculator (retrieving of penalties was switched)
  • Added asserts for the achieved accuracy to the classification sample unit test
  • Adapted ClassificationEnsembleSolutionEstimatedClassValuesView to the changes in the ClassificationProblemData

comment:3 Changed 5 years ago by abeham

  • Owner changed from abeham to mkommend
  • Status changed from reviewing to assigned

It does not work.

I opened the classification sample, let the algorithm run a couple of generations, reset it and renamed the class names. Then let the algorithm run again. It still says "Class 0" and "Class 1" in the charts. I also tried creating a new algorithm and loading a new problem, to no avail. Setting the class names doesn't have any effect.

comment:4 Changed 4 years ago by mkommend

  • Owner changed from mkommend to abeham
  • Status changed from assigned to reviewing

I could reproduce the issue and corrected it with r8716 (Corrected constructor of classification problem data to take class names into account).

comment:5 Changed 4 years ago by mkommend

  • Owner changed from abeham to mkommend
  • Status changed from reviewing to assigned

comment:6 Changed 4 years ago by mkommend

Forgot to adapt display in classification penalties views.

comment:7 Changed 4 years ago by mkommend

  • Owner changed from mkommend to abeham
  • Status changed from assigned to reviewing

r8717: Corrected class names in classification penalties views. Additionally I corrected a bug regarding the copy constructor, as the penalties were reset before.

comment:8 Changed 4 years ago by mkommend

r8745: Overlooked a minor bug in the classification problem data regarding the copy constructor.

comment:9 Changed 4 years ago by mkommend

r8802: Corrected multiple event registration in ClassificationProblemData.

comment:10 Changed 4 years ago by abeham

  • Status changed from reviewing to readytorelease

I tested it and it works

comment:11 Changed 4 years ago by swagner

  • Resolution set to done
  • Status changed from readytorelease to closed
  • Version changed from 3.3.7 to 3.3.8
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.