View to analyze the response behavior of a regression model
|Reported by:||gkronber||Owned by:||gkronber|
This view should show the change in the output of the model depending on a free variable assuming all other variables in the models are constant. Following information can be gained through such analysis:
- direction of the influence of a variable on the output (negative or positive impact)
- the direction and amount that an input variable must be changed to reach a given output value.
Since it often is the case that variables are not independent and have a combined effect on the model output some way of variable set analysis should also be supported.
Change History (12)
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by gkronber
- Owner changed from mkommend to gkronber
- Status changed from new to accepted
Changed 6 years ago by gkronber
comment:6 Changed 5 years ago by gkronber
- Owner changed from gkronber to mkommend
- Status changed from accepted to reviewing