This page links to a set of quick start guides for HeuristicLab users and developers. For a comprehensive description of the architecture and design of HeuristicLab have a look at the paper Architecture and Design of the HeuristicLab Optimization Environment which can be found on the Publications page. Furthermore, a basic introduction to programming HeuristicLab can also be found in the documentation folder of the HeuristicLab repository.
How to …
- ... create HeuristicLab plugins (step by step)
- ... create HeuristicLab plugins (in more detail)
- ... create a basic HeuristicLab algorithm
- ... integrate HeuristicLab into other applications
- ... implement a view
- ... create custom problems
- ... develop HeuristicLab services
- ... optimize external applications
- ... use Hive for optimization: How to use the experiment manager to upload and execute HeuristicLab experiments in the Hive.
- ... compile and run HeuristicLab with Mono
Are you missing something or do you have a good idea for a Howto? Please let us know and write a mail to the HeuristicLab Google Group.