Ticket #831 (closed defect: done)
Activate restricted permission set for sandboxed AppDomains
|Reported by:||gkronber||Owned by:||gkronber|
Currently the permission policy for 'sandboxed' AppDomains is unrestricted.
This is relevant for plugins HeuristicLab.Hive.Client and HeuristicLab.Grid which create a new appdomain for each job. Additionally HeuristicLab.Hive.Client loads plugins dynamically which causes additional troubles in combination with the security policy.
Probably the sandboxing mechanism has to be changed completely. Ideally we create a temporary directory for each job where we can store the files (assemblies) that are necessary for that job and use this directory as base-path (or private bin path) for the job-specific sandbox.
- Owner changed from gkronber to ascheibe
- Priority changed from low to highest
- Version changed from 3.3 to 3.3.4
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Milestone changed from HeuristicLab 3.3.x Backlog to HeuristicLab 3.3.5
- Owner changed from ascheibe to gkronber
- Status changed from assigned to reviewing