Ticket #1568 (closed defect: done)
`IFixedValueParameter` is problematic for `MetaOptimization`
|Reported by:||cneumuel||Owned by:||jkarder|
When an algorithm is parameterized in meta-optimization, only IItems of IValueParameters are known. If such a parameter happens to be a IFixedValueParameter setting the value becomes impossible.
A solution would be to (ab-)use IStringConvertibleValue.SetValue, another one would be to introduce a interface for ValueTypeValue<T> which allows to set objects as values.
- Owner changed from mkommend to cneumuel
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Owner changed from cneumuel to jkarder
- Version changed from 3.3.4 to branch
- Owner changed from jkarder to ascheibe
- Status changed from accepted to reviewing
- Owner changed from ascheibe to jkarder
- Status changed from reviewing to readytorelease