Some types are missing a StorableClassAttribute
|Reported by:||pfleck||Owned by:||mkommend|
Description (last modified by pfleck)
Some types do not have a StorableClassAttribute although they have storable members or a storable constructor, e.g. SimpleSymbolicExpressionGrammar.
If a type contains a storable member but has no StorableClassAttribute, it cannot be persisted, e.g. OptimizationSupportScript<T> of an ExternalEvaluationProblem.
Change History (8)
comment:3 Changed 17 months ago by pfleck
- Description modified (diff)
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Summary changed from ExternalEvaluationProblem cannot be persisted to Some types are missing a StorableClassAttribute
comment:4 Changed 17 months ago by pfleck
- Milestone changed from HeuristicLab 4.0 to HeuristicLab 3.3.14
comment:5 Changed 17 months ago by pfleck
- Owner changed from pfleck to mkommend
- Status changed from accepted to reviewing