Data Preprocessing Improvements
|Reported by:||ehopf||Owned by:||mkommend|
Description (last modified by ehopf)
Various data preprocessing improvements especially for data sets with many missing values. Furthermore this includes fixes for found defects in the data preprocessing components.
(1) Problem data generation fails with an Exception, if a user deletes one or more columns. (2) The generated classification problem data doesn´t keep the user defined positive class. (3) Editing a cell in the DataGrid-View leads to an Exception. (4) Exception if a user changes to the Histogram-View after he deletes a column (only occurs if the user was already in the Histogram-View before the deletion). (5) Manipulation-View: Wrong column count in the preview of "Delete Columns with insufficient Information" and "Delete Columns with insufficient Variance". (6) The Statistics-View doesn´t update the statistics if a Filter is applied to the data. (7) Deactive Export Problem Button. (8) Unexptected row delete behavior if the data is sorted (Datagrid-View). (9) An Exception occurs if the user deletes more than half of the rows in the DataGrid-View.
(1) An option to display missing values within the Histogram view. (2) A possibility to delete columns in the DataGrid view. (3) Display Missing value information in the statistics available in the DataGrid view.
Change History (42)
comment:34 Changed 22 months ago by ehopf
- Owner changed from ehopf to mkommend
- Status changed from accepted to reviewing
comment:41 Changed 22 months ago by gkronber
- Owner changed from gkronber to mkommend
- Status changed from reviewing to readytorelease