Add missing changes to stable
|Reported by:||ascheibe||Owned by:||ascheibe|
There are some problems where stable and trunk diverge because of missing or wrong merges:
- BiasedMultiVRPSolutionCrossover/BiasedMultiVRPSolutionManipulator: There was a commit (r10474) in #2146 that did get merged with another ticket (#2119) and another commit (r10504) that fixed a bug introduced in the previous commit. I think they were merged in the wrong order. In any case these 2 files differ from trunk and should not.
- RandomEnumerable/RandomEnumerableSampleTest: It seems that r10646 and r10503 got lost somewhere or were forgotten in the merge.
- No problem but inconvenient: In the merge into stable of #2143 r10955 was forgotten. This commit adds a line in SymbolicDataAnalysisSingleObjectivePruningAnalyzer, another one that got merged deleted this line again. Therefore when merging trunk into stable, this line gets re-added.
I detected these problems by merging the complete trunk into stable. There are of course some differences that are ok:
- the persistence changes that won't make it into this release (#2096, #1802)
- the conflict in the VRP sample (will be fixed when regenerating the samples for the release)
- the tree matching stuff (#2164)
Everything else should be the same between trunk and stable.
Change History (10)
comment:6 Changed 3 years ago by ascheibe
- Owner changed from ascheibe to abeham
- Status changed from accepted to reviewing
comment:8 Changed 3 years ago by ascheibe
- Summary changed from Add missing changes in stable to Add missing changes to stable
comment:9 Changed 3 years ago by abeham
- Owner changed from abeham to ascheibe
- Status changed from reviewing to readytorelease