Implement basic infrastructure for optimization networks
|Reported by:||swagner||Owned by:||swagner|
Description (last modified by jkarder)
- check handling of locked and read-only state of controls
- executable networks
Topics for Discussion:
- design in general
- how much logic should be included in a port?
- problem of generic view types
- exception handling
- how to bridge the gap between internal and external ports of networks?
- declarative definition of results
- port-to-port communication
- clone value?
- how to switch threads?
- should ports propagate their values immediately when they are connected?
- data types
- POCOs vs. IItems
- generic vs. non-generic types (e.g. ports)
- port updates due to result changes (speed, events)
This ticket has to be merged into stable after #1265
Change History (115)
comment:8 Changed 3 years ago by swagner
- Component changed from ### Undefined ### to Optimization.Networks
- Priority changed from high to highest
- Status changed from new to accepted
comment:10 Changed 3 years ago by mkommend
- Owner changed from swagner to architects
- Status changed from accepted to assigned
comment:56 Changed 2 years ago by ascheibe
- Milestone changed from HeuristicLab 3.3.11 to HeuristicLab 3.3.12
- Owner changed from architects to swagner
comment:63 Changed 22 months ago by ascheibe
- Milestone changed from HeuristicLab 3.3.12 to HeuristicLab 3.3.13
comment:70 Changed 18 months ago by ascheibe
- Milestone changed from HeuristicLab 3.3.13 to HeuristicLab 4.0
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.