Tree matching functionality for symbolic expression trees
|Reported by:||bburlacu||Owned by:||jkarder|
A useful feature to have would be the possibility to compare and identify common sequences (building blocks, parts of a formula, etc) between symbolic tree-based solution representations.
This functionality was already present (somewhat unpolished) in the tracking branch, as it was used to identify genetic fragments. It should provide equality and comparison methods for symbolic trees and nodes.
Change History (11)
comment:3 Changed 3 years ago by bburlacu
- Milestone changed from HeuristicLab 3.3.10 to HeuristicLab 3.3.x Backlog
comment:8 Changed 2 years ago by bburlacu
- Milestone changed from HeuristicLab 3.3.x Backlog to HeuristicLab 3.3.11
- Owner changed from bburlacu to jkarder
- Status changed from accepted to reviewing
- Version changed from 3.3.9 to 3.3.11