Import/Export for ProblemInstanceConsumers of multiple data types is not shown
|Reported by:||svonolfe||Owned by:||abeham|
Description (last modified by abeham)
The ProblemInstanceConsumerView<T> is instantiated with one of the concrete types that a problem supports, thus the GenericConsumer, GenericExporter, and GenericSelectedProvicer are null.
E.g. the QuadraticAssignmentProblem supports QAPData as well as TSPData. It thus implements both IProblemInstanceConsumer<QAPData> and IProblemInstanceConsumer<TSPData>. The view that will list libraries for both data types is instantiated erroneously as an ProblemInstanceConsumerView<QAPData>.
The best solution to this problem has been identified to move all provider related functionality (import, export, help display) to the provider view which is always specific.
Change History (13)
comment:2 Changed 4 years ago by abeham
- Component changed from Problems.VehicleRouting to Problems.Instances
- Description modified (diff)
- Milestone changed from HeuristicLab 3.3.x Backlog to HeuristicLab 3.3.9
- Owner changed from svonolfe to abeham
- Status changed from accepted to assigned
- Summary changed from Import button is not visible for some VRP variants to Import/Export for ProblemInstanceConsumers of multiple data types is not shown
comment:9 Changed 4 years ago by jkarder
- Owner changed from jkarder to abeham
- Status changed from accepted to reviewing