Models of an Ensemble may get a different problem data if loaded
|Reported by:||sforsten||Owned by:||gkronber|
The AfterDeserialization method in *EnsembleSolution give the models in the ensemble only a copy of the problem data, which is a *EnsembleProblemData and behaves differently from a *ProblemData (especially the methods IsTrainingSample and IsTestSample). So the ensemble may become different after it is saved and loaded again.
Remark: Classification and Regression are meant with the * sign.
Also one of the constructors in *EnsembleSolution may give the models wrong problem data.
Change History (10)
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by mkommend
- Milestone changed from HeuristicLab 3.3.x Backlog to HeuristicLab 3.3.8
- Owner changed from sforsten to mkommend
- Status changed from new to accepted
comment:3 Changed 5 years ago by mkommend
- Owner changed from mkommend to sforsten
- Status changed from accepted to reviewing
comment:6 Changed 4 years ago by gkronber
- Owner changed from gkronber to mkommend
- Status changed from reviewing to assigned
comment:8 Changed 4 years ago by mkommend
- Owner changed from mkommend to gkronber
- Status changed from assigned to reviewing