Implement breadth-first traversal of symbolic expression trees
|Reported by:||bburlacu||Owned by:||gkronber|
Presently only the depth-first traversal of symbolic expression trees (preorder and postorder) is implemented in HeuristicLab.
There are some cases, however, where a breadth-first traversal of the tree would be more useful. The symbolic expression tree (node) should provide this option.
Change History (6)
comment:2 Changed 5 years ago by bburlacu
- Owner changed from gkronber to bburlacu
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:3 Changed 5 years ago by mkommend
- Owner changed from bburlacu to gkronber
- Status changed from assigned to reviewing
comment:5 Changed 5 years ago by gkronber
- Milestone changed from HeuristicLab 3.3.x Backlog to HeuristicLab 3.3.7