|Reported by:||mkommend||Owned by:||mkommend|
This ticket collects all review comments for the OperatorGraphVisualization.
- The boxes grow in size when the text gets larger, but they do not shrink again when the text gets smaller.
- Sometimes the arrow is not drawn when connecting two operators, or it's drawn wrong.
- The red square surrounding a port still remains selected sometimes after creating a connection.
- In the operator graph view it's possible to add operators to the selection by (ctrl|shift)-clicking, but not removing them again through another (ctrl|shift)-click.
- Placing two operators in the operator graph view above each other and left-clicking selects the operator on top, but right-clicking opens the context menu on the bottom one.
- I'd like an option to increase/decrease the font size and increase/decrease the arrow strength in the operator graph view.
- The flow chart is very nice, but sometimes arrows are a bit wild and going backwards which creates a not so nice strikethrough appearance. Would be good to have non-direct arrows as well.
- The OperatorGraphVisualization doesn't respect operator collections (e.g. SequentialSubScopesProcessor).
- Top-down layouting would be better instead of left-right for two reasons:
- The boxes are usually much wider than high and thus a left-right layout makes the graph even longer.
- A top-down graph better fits the paper orientation in a publication.
- Icon for expanding/collapsing details is rather confusing (undo/redo), should be +/- .
- A zoom rectangle tool would be nice.
- Panning while pressing the middle mouse button would be nice too.
- Display updates while scrolling and panning are rather slow.
- After zooming out in the operator graph visualization multiple times (approx. 50 times) an exception is thrown.
Change History (2)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.